Sunday, February 6, 2011

My Hubby Is Coming Home Today!



The last three weeks has been a very long three weeks, to say the least.  It is a good thing that I have scrapbooking to keep me out of trouble as I have been in a cast as I fell at the grocery store.  My husband left for work the day before it happened and it has been quite an adventure!  Luckily, my parents live closeby and have been helpful getting groceries and a wonderful neighbor has been there for me by taking me to the doctor and getting xrays and also shoveling all the snow we have been getting. Clayton, my son has had to help out more too, which is a good thing!

There is always something good that comes out of something bad and it has been wonderful to scrapbook every day.  I recently have joined another wonderful scrapbooking community and have made some new scrapping friends from all over the world.  It is great how scrapbooking can bring people together!  Have a creative, wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment