Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Photography Apps For The iphone

Just sharing some photography apps that you can use on your iphone. I take pics wherever I go now and it's fun to be a little more creative.  Here's a few I found:

Hypstamatic
Photoshop Express
Camerabag
Tiltshift Generator
CrossProcess
Peppermint Express
Tripod
Diptich
Photogene (histogram)
Planets (free)
Shutterfly (free)
Nikon & LE
PhoneGrafter (free)
Crazy Japan Camera
Handi 30D (30D Manual)
PocketChris (free)
LightMeter
FocalLab
Millcolor
bestcam
Rick Sammons 24/7 Photo Buffet
OnOne's iphone remote
Fat Booth
Perfectly Clear
Shake It
Instagram
Canon Lenses
Retro Camera
Camera Plus
Be Photogenic
PhotoVerse
PhotoShake
Fisheye4Free
Coolibah
Pocketbooth
360
PS Express
Digital Photography School
Photobucket
HDRforFree
PhotoBuffet

Some are free and some are a minimal charge. My favorite that I have so far is HDR for Free and Retro Camera.  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment