Friday, July 8, 2011

More Bright Summer Layouts

These days I am on a kick to scrapbook bright colored layouts.  These are both from our summer vacation last year in Osoyoos, B.C.

 10 Things I Love About Summer  - "Sweet Summertime" by Little Yellow Bicycle

I love how Little Yellow Bicycle have these pockets with little tickets.  I wrote on each ticket one thing that I love about summer.  They are:
  1. sleeping in
  2. lazy days
  3. sundresses
  4. vacation
  5. the beach
  6. fruit stands
  7. fresh fruit
  8. coffee on the deck
  9. ice cream
  10. barbeques
I took out the sewing machine this week and although the stitching is perfectly imperfect, it will have to do.  I just think it gives these layouts a little more pizzaz.  

Summer Fun - "Popsicle" by Bo Bunny Press


Buttons are something that I love to embellish layouts with and I am also loving the new colored twine.   I hope I have inspired you to scrapbook your summer photos.  Have a great night!

2 comments:

  1. these really bright fun colours are amazing... perfect paper combos for the great photos.. and as always i love the accents and details...hugs Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the stitching, buttongs and twine..

    ReplyDelete