Saturday, October 15, 2011

The Colour Suite Challenge

I am working on an art journal at the moment and it's so much fun to get words out onto paper and get inky and messy with paint and other mediums.

Scrapbook and Cards Today Magazine has a monthly challenge.  It's The Colour Suite Challenge.  They give a palette of colours and it challenges me to get creative with the colours.  I thought I would try it as I love all the colors.  It almost looks like halloween colours.  My page reads Be Bold...Live Out Loud.  

You can find the link here:  Why don't you play along?

2 comments:

  1. fabulous use of colours.. and journaling.. i don't do well with this yet.. working on it... wonderful to hear from you... hugs Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty. I'm sorry I was mixed up and the previous comment I left was not meant for this post.

    ReplyDelete