Monday, December 12, 2011

Puppy Love

My daughter and her husband have a dog named Elly.  Here is a layout of her when she was a puppy:



This layout was done with Fancy Pants "It's The Little Things" collection.  First I distressed the edges and cut a frame from the paper.  I made the rosettes from a Tim Holtz Rosette die, the sheer flower was one of my own creations using a Bounce fabric softener sheet, Stickles and a Prima jewel.  The vintage buttons are from Jenni Bowlin and the pearls from Kaisercraft.  I painted the Maya Road Chipboard Letters with a Ranger Paint Dabber in the color "Pool" and rolled a text roller stamp on top of the painted chipboard letters.  Lastly, I wanted to give it some texture so I adhered some lacy ribbon, painted a little area and used some rubons from the same Fancy Pants collection.  Thanks for checking out my blog and have a wonderful day!

1 comment: