Monday, March 26, 2012

Scrapbook Challenges Sketch #288

Today there are two new sketches posted at Scrapbook Challenges and the single layout sketch for today was my first sketch that I designed for the team:

Sketch #288 Single Page 

If you prefer, try your hand at the two page sketch:


Sketch #288 Double Page 

I seldom create two page layouts, but I really like the double page sketch that design team member Chanell designed and I thought it would be great to use more photos of my son and daughter-in-law's recent trip to Cancun, Mexico:


Swim With The Dolphins

Why don't you play along and challenge yourself with these sketches.  You can upload your creation to the challenge gallery at Scrapbook Challenges and also post in the Sketch #288 forum thread for this month.

Have a great day!





No comments:

Post a Comment