Monday, April 2, 2012

Scrapbook Challenges Sketch #289

My Beautiful Family
Happy Monday!  Today I have a two page layout to share with you of my beautiful family.  The photo is of a digital calendar that I designed of my husband, my son and daughter in law, my daughter and her boyfriend (now her husband) and my youngest son and my parents.  It was back in 2008.  The summer of 2008 was an eventful summer as my parents celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary in July 2008 and my oldest son got married in August of 2008.  There was lots of scrapbooking to do that summer!

Basic Grey's Sweet Threads Collection came to the rescue for this particular two page layout that I designed for Sketch #289 at Scrapbook Challenges. There is a  lot of machine stitching on this one too.

Here is the sketch I based my layout on.  I chose to do the double page layout as it takes me out of my comfort zone.

Sketch #289 One Page Layout

Sketch #289 Double Page Layout

Come play along with us and partake in this fun sketch and challenge.  There are lots of challenges every week to have fun with.  Hop on over to Scrapbook Challenges to see what else is going on.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment