Monday, May 7, 2012

Scrapbook Challenges Sketch #294

I hope you had a good National Scrapbook Day.  I think it is safe to say International Scrapbook Day.  Today a new sketch is revealed at Scrapbook Challenges and somebody I know designed the single page sketch (wink, wink).  I absolutely love how my fellow design team members interpreted the sketch.

I chose to do a single page layout and since I am continually working on my three children's albums of their lives, I thought it was time to create a layout on my wonderful son-in-law.  I really, truly love my son-in-law.  He is such a sweetheart and I feel very blessed that my daughter has found such a great guy.  He is very family oriented, gentle, affectionate, hardworking and extremely talented.  Rob has a wonderful sense of balance and he recently took a trip with my own son Brandon for a ski trip.  So glad my adult kids all hang out together and spend time having some fun.

Rob Snowboarding

He has no fear.  He said that in his single days he tried heli snowboarding so yes my daughter needs to worry. Hahaha!  Let's just say she is glad he sold his street bike.

Echo Park always has such great paper collections.  I chose the "Note To Self" collection for this layout.

Here is the sketch if you would like to create your own layout


Scrapbook Challenges Sketch #294-1
and also the two page layout if you prefer

Scrapbook Challenges Sketch #294-2

So there you have it.  Take some time out of your busy week and scrapbook.  It's so good for the soul.  

Have a fabulous day!


No comments:

Post a Comment