Monday, May 28, 2012

Scrapbook Challenges Sketch #297

Hope everyone had a good weekend.  I love May in western Canada!  The trees are blooming with beautiful pink and white blossoms and the air smells wonderful with the scent of Mayday trees.  The grass is nice and green and I'm looking forward to getting outside and doing some gardening and planting my flowers.  It  also makes me think of summer vacation and my son's school getting out for summer break in a month.  

Today the Scrapbook Challenges sketch is nice and simple and I love the simplicity.  As always, there is a choice of a one page layout sketch or a two page layout sketch.  Sometimes it nice to have the flexibility and to challenge yourself and get out of your comfort zone.

Scrapbook Challenges Sketch #297-1
Scrapbook Challenges Sketch #297-2
Here is what I created with the one page sketch:

Hello Summer

Have fun and play along with us.  The forum thread is Sketch #297 at Scrapbook Challenges and also upload to our gallery in either digital, hybrid or traditional scrapbooking and you could be considered for Layout Of The Week!

Happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment