Friday, June 22, 2012

Get Creative With Circles

Happy Friday!   Over at Scrapbook Challenges it was my turn to share a challenge so my challenge was to create a layout with circles.  Anyhow and anyway.  You can get as creative as you like. The sky is the limit!  Some suggestions to get you started are to use your circle punches, doilies, buttons, bling, stitching, stencils, masks, buttons, flowers, ribbon, scraps of paper, confetti, sequins, paint etc.

I created this simple layout of my daughter on her wedding day.

Dream Big
In this layout I used a piece of embossed white card stock to give the layout texture.  I then got busy with my scalloped punch and circle punches in different sizes and punched some circles out of scrap paper.  I then went into my stash and found some buttons, jewels, pearls, flowers, a doily, some round letter stickers and a pocket watch embellishment.  Easy peasy!

Come play along with us at Scrapbook Challenges and join in the fun.  We would love to have you join our forum and upload your creation to the June Wildcard thread in the forum and our gallery. Hybrid, digital and traditional scrapbookers are all welcome and it doesn't matter where you are from because we are from all over the world and it's such a friendly place.

1 comment:

  1. Love the random circles...so pretty yet elegant at the same time! And the photo is lovely :)

    ReplyDelete