Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Graduation Layout

Today over at Twisted Sketches is the reveal of Sketch #156.  The twist on the sketch is "graduation"  anyhow and anyway.

I chose to do a layout of my nephew Reid who is graduating this week from high school.


Reid's Grade 12 Graduation

Wow!  It just seems like yesterday I went and saw him when he was a newborn coming home from the hospital.  All the best to you Reid!

You can see the sketch here.

It is definitely that time of year.  My daughter will be the next one in August when she is finished her nursing program so I'm sure I'll be scrapbooking those photos.

Have a great day!




4 comments:

  1. I really like this one Lee-Anne. My aughter will graduate next year. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Lee-Anne! Beautiful papers and accents.
    I too will have a grad LO to do (fingers crossed) - we're just waiting for the results.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the yellow black combo! Very striking design :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice. Like the title alpha picks.

    ReplyDelete