Saturday, June 23, 2012

Twisted Sketches Farewell


Today Anam Stubbington is saying farewell to three years of her contribution of layout sketches and card sketches on her website Twisted Sketches.  She is an amazing woman and artist.  It has been nothing but a privilege to be part of of her layout design team for the past year.

In honour of this event, the layout and card design teams got together and created layouts and cards with the twist "thanks" anyhow and anyway.  I wish her nothing but the best in her future endeavours.


Here is my layout that I created of my awesome husband who works so hard for his family and I am so thankful for him.  He is the most patient man I know.

Thanks For Being You


Thanks so much Anam for everything!  I loved working with you and the team for the past year and thanks for all the awesome sketches that you are sharing with the world for us all to be creative with and enjoy.

Thanks to all of you that read my blog for dropping by.  If you want to continue enjoying Anam's sketches, she has provided a link to download the past three years of layout sketches here as well the card sketches here.   Enjoy and be inspired!

Have a great Saturday!



No comments:

Post a Comment