Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Twisted Sketches Sketch #155

Today's sketch over at Twisted Sketches is about celebrating Twisted Sketches third year anniversary.

Anam Stubbington has done a great job and I tip my hat to her as she has put so much of herself into her passion and contributed so much to the scrapbooking industry.  She is so talented and I am very flattered that she asked me to design layouts for her Twisted Sketches blog.  This is my second term designing for Twisted Sketches and it was also my first design team that I have had the opportunity to participate on.  I'll always be grateful to her giving me the chance to explore my creativity further and to do what I love to do and that is to inspire and create.  Just because.

On this layout, I chose to do a layout for Father's Day that is coming up this Sunday, June 17.  My husband and youngest son and I were celebrating my husband's birthday last month so I thought it would be great to create a Father's Day layout for my better half.  I like to take a photo of them every year as my son grows and changes so much every year.  This night was such a fun, happy night.  We laughed and laughed until we had stomach aches.

Father and Son
I used the Echo Park "Times and Seasons" collection and the twist was "3"  so I used the 1 2 3 mini banner on my layout.

Thanks for stopping by and check out Anam's awesome sketch.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. I love this Lee-Anne. I hadn't seen those papers before but they're perfect for the photos...you have two good looking men there!
    Hugs xx
    p.s. and what a great memory to document.

    ReplyDelete