Wednesday, August 8, 2012

A Personal Layout

It's been a very hot summer and although I enjoy the nice weather, I can only stay outside for so long so when I'm trying to keep cool, I go and scrapbook.  I created this layout today.  There was a lot of fussy cutting and I enjoyed the relaxing process, but I mostly liked the words and it definitely speaks volumes on what I am at 50.  It reads "We have to keep evolving as people and keep it fresh.  Life has it's twists and turns and being comfortable in your own skin and loving yourself is the best way to get through life."


I spent a lot of time on this page and lots of layering and cutting.  I don't know if I like the end result or not.  I basically wanted to use up scraps from the last Webster's Pages layout that I did.  Oh well.  It's done and it was fun to create so I am happy with that.  Not every layout has to be a masterpiece.

Have a good day!

1 comment:

  1. You're much too hard on yourself! I love this LO!
    The fussy cutting and layering add dimension and the journalling says so much. Love the photo too!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete