Thursday, August 9, 2012

Scrap It With A Song

I am a "Rock Chick" over at Scrap It With A Song and this is my first layout as part of the team!

The song is Leaving On A Jet Plane by John Denver.  I created this layout on my youngest son when we went on vacation to Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic.  We were waiting to get our plane home.   He loved his first tropical vacation, but is a real homebody and was looking forward to seeing his cat Asia.

Home Boy
I used the Toy Box Collection by Crate Paper for this layout and I loved the planes and cars in this collection.  Perfect for this challenge.

Come play along with us over at Scrap It With A Song and upload your layout on their blog.

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. An awesome grid design, Lee-Anne! Love all the bright fun colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, so creative. I have no talent at all in handcrafts. I am following you from Rome, I found you at my friend scrapitwithasong. Maybe I can learn something from you girls:) Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layout! Love the grid design and the bright happy colours! So excited to have you join the team at SIWAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to SIWAS! Love your layout, it is so bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great design! I love all the embellished squares. It's so great to have you on the team at SIWAS! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this layout Lee-Anne! So adorable and so many great fun details! I'm happy to be on SIWAS's DT with you!

    ReplyDelete