Monday, August 27, 2012

Scrapbook Challenges Sketch #310


Here's another sketch and layout to share with you

Summertime Nails - SC Sketch #310

I am on a real bright paper kick at the moment and what screams summertime more than colorful toes.  I love getting pedicures in the summer and with the ombre' craze at the moment, I asked the nail technician if they could do it.  They had never done it at that salon before and had never heard of it.  They called me a "trendsetter" but if truth be told, I saw the idea on Pinterest.  Don't you just love Pinterest?

Here is the sketch that inpsired my layout:

SC Sketch #310

Isn't it a fun sketch?  Come check out more of our sketches and play along with all the challenges at Scrapbook Challenges.

Have a great day!



1 comment:

  1. I love this bright and cheerful LO Lee-Anne! Great sketch too.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete