Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Three Layouts To Share

It has been a very hot summer and so I have done a lot of scrapping to keep cool.  Today is a little cooler and I am enjoying not having the fans on.  Here are three layouts to share for design team work over at Scrapbook Challenges.

I just got news a few weeks ago that my oldest son and my daughter-in-law are expecting their first child!  That means that I am going to be a grandma!  I am so excited and can't wait to start taking photos and scrapbooking this  big event.  It is a new chapter and it's going to be so fun.  Here is a layout I created to announce this:

First Time Grandma To Be

This layout was inspired by Scrapbook Challenges Sizzlin' Summer Of Sketches #13.

I also created a summer layout on my youngest son and his friends of their recent visit to an amusement park in our area.

Calaway Park

This was also inspired by Scrapbook Challenges Sizzlin' Summer of Sketches #12.  

I am on a roll and all of these are created with Echo Park papers.  They are one of my favourite paper companies.  I am sure that you have already noticed that. LOL.

Here is another layout I created with Echo Park's Summer Days Collection for Scrapbook Challenges design team work.  This is Scrapbook Challenges Sizzlin' Summer Sketch #14.

New Do

You can find all the sketches over at Scrapbook Challenges and play along with us.  We love when you drop in and upload your creations to our gallery.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you are inspired by my layouts and want to create.

No comments:

Post a Comment