Monday, September 17, 2012

Scrapbook Challenges Sketch #313

It's hard to believe that another Monday is here and September is flying by.

Today at Scrapbook Challenges we are revealing Sketch #313 and I must admit, this layout was totally out of my comfort zone.  First, I am not a two pager kind of girl and secondly, I like to scrapbook bright colors so this one was a challenge for me.

3 Generations Of Family









My husband's dad came to visit last week and I thought it would be a perfect time to snap some photos of the three generations.

Here are the sketches for this week:

Sketch 313 - Single
Sketch 313 - Double

Come play along and upload them in the forum thread for Sketch #313 and in our gallery.  You can see what the entire team created with the sketches here:

Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. This turned out so beautifully. I never would have guessed you struggled with it :)

    ReplyDelete