Thursday, October 18, 2012

Paper Cone Wreath Encore

My Winter Paper Cone Wreath

Here is a great paper cone wreath tutorial that I posted last Christmas and have had some people ask about it so I have reposted it.  It would be great for any theme or season and it makes a great gift.  

I was totally inspired by a paper wreath that Greta Hammond created on the Little Yellow Bicycle blog that I had to make one to decorate  my home for the entire winter. 

Blue is my favorite color and I just love Little Yellow Bicycle's Winter Twig collection but I think any nice paper will do.  The colours are gorgeous!  I used many of the collection's patterned paper, and added some ribbon, a snowman sticker, letter stickers and a plastic star ornament to complete the centre of the wreath.  It was a little tricky making the paper cones at first, but once I made a few, it was fine.  You can find a good tutorial here.


Be sure and let me know if you make one and share your wreath.  I would love to see!

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. This is AMAZING! I love it! Thanks for linking to that great tutorial too. I think I might give this a try! :)

    ReplyDelete