Monday, November 26, 2012

Scrapbook Challenges Sketch #323

I hope you all had a great weekend.  It's hard to believe that Christmas is only a month away.  Have you started your decorating, baking and shopping?

Sketch #323 is revealed today at Scrapbook Challenges

Sketch #323 Single

Sketch #323 Double

I love the simplicity of this sketch and challenged myself to do a two pager of my close friend Anna, who has been my friend since junior high school, was my bridesmaid and still a good friend that I am grateful to have.  She is a blessing to me.  This layout is of Anna as a nonna (grandmother in Italian).



I used Graphic 45's "A Ladie's Diary" as I wanted something shabby chic/vintage.  The lacy paper border was cut with my Silhouette Cameo.  Here are some more closeups:












Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! So pretty. Love the layers and the inking. Really wonderful composition! :)

    ReplyDelete