Thursday, December 6, 2012

Sketches In Thyme Sketch #95

It's Thursday and it's another awesome reveal day at Sketches In Thyme.  Sketch #95 is a nice, simple sketch to create with and since I had some photos of flowers from my parents garden that I took this past summer, I thought that I would give it a nice garden feel by using a lattice background and a flower doily that I created with my Silhouette Cameo.  The paper and all the chipboard stickers are from the Crate Paper Pretty Party Collection.

Pretty Pansies
Here is the sketch:

Sketches In Thyme #95

Now why don't you give it a go and if you upload your layout on the Sketches In Thyme blog before the end of December, you might just win a fabulous My Mind's Eye paper pad!

Thanks for dropping in!

3 comments:

  1. OMGoodness! Sooooo pretty!
    Those pics are so vibrant and I love your nature themed embellies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your photos, makes me think of Spring! Love how you did the background and the fussy cutting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooooooooo beautiful!! I love love love those photos and loveeeeeeeeeee the flowers!!!!

    ReplyDelete