Monday, January 28, 2013

Scrapbook Challenges Sketch #329

Another Monday just got fantastic with the reveal of a very creative sketch by Scrapbook Challenges Sketch Artist Guru Chanell Rigterink.  I love Chanell's sketches!

Scrapbook Challenes Sketch #329


This was a fun one to work with.  I chose to turn the sketch 90 degrees and put the paper strips on the top so they point to the photos.

Gorgeous Beautiful Flowers
and here are some closeups









I got a little crazy with the stencils, inks, stamps and mists but it was a lot of fun to play and get messy.

I used the new Carta Bella Devoted Collection of patterned papers and some stickers.  I love the blue with the pink, grey, red and white.  Carta Bella has beautiful quality papers.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are inspired to create with the sketch.  Check out what some other ladies on the Scrapbook Challenges Sketch Crew created here.


2 comments: