Thursday, January 3, 2013

Sketches In Thyme Sketch #98

Hello scrappy friends!  Today is the sketch reveal over at Sketches In Thyme.  Here is my take on Sketch #98











I enjoyed creating this layout of my kitty Asia who loves sitting under the tree.  It makes her feel safe.  Isn't she cute?  I used the Echo Park Winter Wishes Collection for the papers, letter stickers and some of the diecuts as well as my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the Christmas light borders and the "Decorating The Tree" title.  I then used Stickles in the colour "Chrystal" to add some sparkle to the bulbs and title.  Petaloo have these really cool little feathers that I added for a bit of interest and a crocheted flower and some brads, buttons  and bling from my stash.

Here is the sketch...

Sketches In Thyme Sketch #98

Come play along with us gals at Sketches In Thyme.  You can find all the team's creations here.

Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous, Lee-Anne! I love the feathers, they are the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just at Sketches in Thyme and your layout caught my eye right away. Love all those yummy details. Thanks for sharing the close-ups..just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This page looks like a party - love it! Especially that cute kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loveeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING the colors and the Christmas lights!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful LO Lee-Anne! So very Christmassy and fun.
    Love the sketch too!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete