Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Take Time To Smell The Flowers

Spring officially begins in a week and the days are getting longer.  I love Spring!  It's my favorite season of the year.  Gardening has been on my mind these days.  I have always loved to plant flowers in my yard and have flowers and plants in my home.  I also love getting my camera out and taking photographs of flowers.  What can I say....flowers and plants make me happy!

Today, I had some shopping to do so I treated myself to a bunch of pale pink Gerbera Daisies










and St. Patrick's Day is only five days away so I also bought a shamrock plant or the proper name is an Oxalis regnellii plant.  They are so pretty with their delicate white flowers and leaves that open up in the daylight hours and close up in the nightime hours.




Now to just keep my two cats away from them.





 
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to take the time to smell the flowers.





3 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers! The gerberas are my favorites! Your cats are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers and you took gorgeous photos of them. I love having flowers around too and enjoyed a little gardening today. We have to enjoy the weather while we can before it's scorching hot out. Hope you had a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete