Sunday, April 28, 2013

Let's Capture Our Memories Sketch #17



Happy Sunday!

This weekend has been a very scrappy weekend for me and I don't remember the last time that I scrapped 4 layouts in a single day.  Being a slow scrapper, it felt good to have the creativity and the momentum.

At Let's Capture Our Memories, a website that is dear to my heart because I was on the design team  about a year ago, have some great sketches and after all my design team assignments are done, it's nice to play along with some challenges.  This sketch totally inspired me and it was created by the super talented Allison Cope.

Let's Capture Our Memories Sketch #17

This sketch was perfect because I wanted to use up some scraps that I had.  Here is what I came up with:

Coloring Eggs
Adhesive - Scotch (ATG, 3L Adhesives)
Die Cut Wood Veneer Pieces  (Studio Calico)
Flair Button ( American Crafts)
Letter Stickers - Echo Park (Sweet Girl Collection)
Mists - Heidi Swapp Color Shine Mists (Mint Green,  Primrose)
Patterned Papers - Echo Park (Sweet Girl Collection, Dots and Stripes Collection)
Stickers - Echo Park (Sweet Girl Collection)
Twine (Doodlebug Designs)
Every year it is a tradition to colour Easter eggs and I thought the spring colors to this collection by Echo Park would be perfect.


I used lots of the stickers and die cuts from the collection "Sweet Girl".


I love the flair buttons right now and had one in my stash that I wanted to use and some twine.


Studio Calico has these great little die cut wood veneer pieces that I added to the layout.  First I sprayed them with some Heidi Swapp Color Shine Mists.


Finally I splattered some mist drops on the layout to give it more interest.

It was so fun to play along with the lovely ladies at Let's Capture Our Memories.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your Sunday!

4 comments: