Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Practical Scrappers Ten Things Tuesday - Folded Paper



Happy Tuesday!

Today I am sharing a layout I created of my silly daughter.  She is always making me laugh.  This is for  design team work for Practical Scrappers Ten Things Tuesday and we are all about folded paper and ten ways to use folded paper on your creations.

I chose to create some rosettes with my Silhouette Cameo.





I am loving everything circles these days and I love these papers from Echo Park's Sweet Girl Collection.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you are inspired to create some rosettes on your next project.  Be sure and see what the other designers on the Ten Things Tuesday Team came up with for folded paper here.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Love the design, the colors and those fun rosettes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so funny no wonder she makes you laugh!! Love the pattern on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design for the layout - so unique!

    ReplyDelete