Monday, April 29, 2013

Scrapbook Challenges Sketch #342


Hello scrappy friends! I hope you all had a great weekend full of scrapbooking of course.  Today there is a new sketch revealed at Scrapbook Challenges and I always enjoy creating from these sketches and Chanell Rigterink always does a fabulous job with making them look so nice. 

Scrapbook Challenges Sketch #342

I wanted to do a playful layout of my daughter and her silly faces.  She cracks me up all the time!



I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut the pie charts, the title and the vellum clouds and then used my sewing machine and stitched the title and clouds to keep them in place.  The patterned papers are from the Echo Park Sweet Girl Collection, the flair button is from The Paper Bakery and the washi tape is from Doodlebug Designs .





I hope you enjoyed my take on the sketch and would love to see what you do with the sketch.  Come play along with us at Scrapbook Challenges and upload your creation to our gallery.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. fabulous LO Lee-Anne!! I love the circle design!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the colors and those pies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The little pie chart accents are awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete