Thursday, April 18, 2013

Sketches In Thyme Team A Sketch #109


Hello friends!  I hope you are having a good week so far.  Today at Sketches In Thyme we have a new sketch reveal

Sketches In Thyme Sketch #109
Here is my layout.  I enjoyed making it and put my heart and soul into it but notice that it is a bit crooked so I apologize.   I used a stencil and a bottle of Heidi Swapp Color Shine Mist in Peach to spray the sunburst.  I then carefully used my sewing machine and stitched around the sunburst to give it more detail.













Double page layouts have always been a challenge for me so I suppose it's a good thing to have to scrap them and go outside of my comfort zone.  I do like scrapping events such as birthdays or other celebrations on a two pager when there are multiple photos.

This is my final design team layout with Sketches In Thyme as I am letting someone else have an opportunity to design on the team.  I enjoyed my six month term very much, but think it's time to simplify my life a little more.  It's been great working with Tiffany Call and the rest of the team and I have loved meeting some new scrappy friends.  I plan on visiting and joining some of the challenges as time permits.

I hope you enjoy my layout and play along with the sketch.

Have a wonderful day and hope you get to do something that you enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous page!!!! The sun burst is just awesome...the stitching is perfect!!! Wonderful creation!

    ReplyDelete