Wednesday, June 5, 2013

My Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine Publications - Summer 2013 Issue






Hi friends!

Today the sun is shining and I wanted to share some exciting news.  I feel so blessed and honoured to have two layouts published in the Summer 2013 issue of Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine which should be arriving on news stands in Canada right now.  The first layout is a layout I created celebrating Canada, my country that is on page 50.

Beautiful Canada

If that wasn't exciting enough, I was also asked if I would like to try for the front cover.  Pinch me please! I made the four takes on the front cover  (page 8) with this layout

Family Together Forever

There is something about seeing these layouts in print that is so exciting.

Stay tuned as I just have been informed that I will have another layout published in the Fall 2013 issue which will be on news stands September 1!  Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine is published four times a year and you don't have to be Canadian to subscribe.  Now international scrapbookers can participate in the Monthly Sketchy Challenge too!  Check out their link here.

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to read my blog and letting me share.  Have a wonderful day!


1 comment: