Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Practical Scrappers Ten Things Stickers

Happy Tuesday!  Today I wanted to share a different way to use stickers on a layout.  I embellished my sticker by using pearls on my "tree" sticker to make it look like apples and also a sticker candle instead of an "i" in the title word "girl".

"Party Girl"
Buttons - October Afternoon
Cardstock - American Crafts
Chipboard Letters - American Crafts
Patterned Papers - October Afternoon (Cakewalk Collection)Pearls - Kaisercraft
Pen - Marvy Uchida
Twine - Doodlebug Designs
Stickers - October Afternoon (Cakewalk)
I hope that I have inspired to use your stickers in a different way.  Thanks for stopping by and sharing your day with me.  If you would like to see more examples on how the Ten Things Team at Practical Scrappers used stickers, come check it out here.   Have a creative day.

4 comments:

  1. Great layout, lee-Anne! I love that OA line. Go to the pretty little studio blog cause you have won my give away!
    Malika

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute page, and LOVE the twine on it!!!

    ReplyDelete