Monday, November 25, 2013

Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine Winter 2013/2014 Publications

Hello friends!  Today I wanted to share some of my new publications.  I am so honored to have two layouts published in the Winter 2013/2014 issue of Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine!

I had the honor of one of my layouts receiving "alternate take on the front cover" of the winter issue on page 8.  The winter issue goes on sale across Canada December 1 at new stands everywhere.

55 Years Of Christmases And Counting

I also love taking photos of flowers and winter landscapes.  The following layout was also published in the Seasonal Gallery on Page 117 of the winter issue.  I used Sketch #280 from Scrapbook Challenges.

Brr
It was an amazing year this year as I was published in all four magazines of Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine and had two layouts featured as "alternate takes on the front cover".  All I can say is thank you to Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine for choosing my creations.  I truly love everything about this magazine.

Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine is published four times a year and they are always looking for Canadian submissions so don't be shy, submit!  If you would like to subscribe to this printed magazine,   the link is here.  They also have a digital version and welcome international subscribers too.  It's one of the few printed scrapbooking magazines still out there.

Thanks so much for letting me share my happy news.  I hope you have a wonderful day!






5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the pubs!! These are just gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Lee-Anne! So happy for you! Love both of your layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on "two" publications! Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. TWICE !! Congratulations, I can see why, you do gorgeous work. Keep smiling and creating.

    ReplyDelete