Sunday, November 24, 2013

Doily Note Card


Hello scrappy friends!  Today I am sharing with you a notecard that I created with the Kreaxions 4 In 1 Punch #309, the Kreaxions Circle Cutter and the Kreaxions Star Template.

Left To Right:  Kreaxions 4 In 1 Punch With Insert A, Kreaxions Circle Cutter and Kreaxions Star Template
Doily Note Card by Lee-Anne Thornton
Black Glitter Cardstock - Core'dinations
Kraft Cardstock Card - Michael's
White Cardstock - American Crafts
Ribbon - May Arts
Rubber Stamp - Inkadinkado by E.K. Success
Sequins - Darice
Stamp Ink - Craft Smart
Circle Cutter - Kreaxions
Star Template - Kreaxions
Paper Punch - Kreaxions 4 In 1 Punch #309








  1. First I stamped my kraft card stock card with white pigment ink and a polka dot stamp. 
  2. Next, I used the Star Template to trace out my doily on white card stock and punched all  the way around with the Kreaxions Punch #309 with the Insert A. 
  3.  I trimmed off the loose edges and then used my Kreaxions Circle Punch to cut a 3 1/2 inch circle of black glitter card stock and mounted the white doily over the black card stock circle.
  4. I then tied a silver bow and adhered a red sequin to the center of the bow and then   added silver sequins around the doily and also cut out a border of white card stock and again mounted it over the glitter card stock and trimmed it and adhered it behind the doily.
I hope that you enjoyed your visit and are inspired to try a card.  
The Kreaxions 4 In 1 Punches, Circle Cutter, and Star Template can all be purchased in the Just Imagine Crafts online store here.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Wowwwww! This is gorgeous!! LOVING how you added the sequins!!!

    ReplyDelete