Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Winner Of The Christmas Love Campaign

Happy Tuesday!  I am happy to share that I have a winner for the Christmas Love Campaign that took place for the first few weeks of November over at Susan K. Weckesser.  The winner is JP Scraps!  JP Scraps, congratulations!  Please email me at scrapnut@shaw.ca with your name and mailing address.  Thank you!



True Random Number Service

Do you own an iOS or Android device? Check out our new app!

List Randomizer

There were 3 items in your list. Here they are in random order:
  1. JP Scraps
  2. Barbara Macaskill
  3. Rebecca Daly
Timestamp: 2013-11-26 04:11:57 UTC






2 comments:

  1. Just popping over to say thank you so much for you sweet, and encouraging words on my IG feed and my blog today. You warmed my heart Lee-Anne xx

    ReplyDelete