Monday, December 2, 2013

Canadian Scrapbooker December Sketchy Challenge

Hello friends!  Today in my area we are experiencing a blizzard so I slipped into my studio and created a layout for the December Sketchy Challenge at Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine.  The sketch was designed by Sue Sykes.


I took the sketch quite literally for this layout:

 DEC 25 - by Lee-Anne Thornton
Circle Cutter - Kreaxions
Diecut - Silhouette America
Flair - Recollections
Ink - Ranger
Pen - Marvy Uchida
Patterned Paper - Heidi Swapp Believe Collection
Punches - Kreaxions #307 & #312
Stamp - Bo Bunny
Wood Embellishments - Studio Calico




Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout Lee-Anne! I need to create some December layouts instead of just December Daily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout, fab products too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwwwwww! This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the stars!!!!

    ReplyDelete