Sunday, January 12, 2014

Snowflake Layout With Kreaxions

Hello and happy Sunday!  Today I am sharing a layout that I created with the Kreaxions 4 in 1 Punch #312, which is one of my favorites for winter, because I love snowflakes, and since my area has lots of snow, it is perfect for this layout.  I also used the Kreaxions Circle Cutter to cut out the photo of the winter berries. The circle cutter is great for cutting photos as well as paper up to a 10 inch circle.










The Kreaxions Circle Cutter and Kreaxions 4 in 1 Punch #312 are in available in the Just Imagine Crafts Online Store.  Thanks for dropping in!





Supplies Used For This Layout



Circle Cutter - Kreaxions
Punch - Kreaxions 4 In 1 Punch #312

Cardstock - American Crafts
Electronic Die Cutting Machine - Silhouette Cameo
Patterned Paper - Echo Park (Keepin Cozy Collection)
Pen - Marvy Uchida
Sequins
Stickers - Echo Park (Keepin Cozy Collection)
Twine








1 comment:

  1. The addition of the snowflakes all over is awesome. Love this!

    ReplyDelete