Monday, February 3, 2014

Never Grow Up Layout

Hello friends!  I hope you are having a good Monday.  Today I wanted to share a layout I created from a wonderful sketch designed by Kristine Davidson for the Creative Scrappers Sketch #261.


I was really inspired by this sketch and I wanted to scrap these photos of my husband and son having fun at the beach on our summer vacation a few years back.


I stayed true to the sketch.  I used some patterned papers from the Rough & Tumble Collection by Carta Bella.  They have such beautiful quality papers.   I love everything nautical and the cute little sailboat paper from this collection was perfect.  I also die cut some sailboat cards, some star shapes and the title with my Silhouette Cameo. Here are some more closeups.






Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have an amazing day!

Supplies

Circle Cutter - Kreaxions
Diecuts - Silhouette America
Enamel Dots - My Mind's Eye (Mistletoe Magic)
Flair Button - The Paper Bakery (Sail Away Set)
Mists - Heidi Swapp Colorshine Mists (Mustard, Navy, Sweet Cherry)
Patterned Papers - Carta Bella Rough & Tumble Collection
Twine - Michaels
Wood Embellishments - Studio Calico


2 comments:

  1. So many fun elements on this Lee-Anne, thanks so much for linking up to our Creative Scrappers Sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a great page...love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete