Sunday, February 2, 2014

True Love Layout

Happy Sunday! Today I am sharing a Valentine's Day layout of my hubby and I on our fourteenth wedding anniversary.





This was for design team work at Just Imagine Crafts with the amazing Kreaxions 4 In 1 Punch #905.  I used it with Insert C for the hearts and chevron background paper corners and with the Insert A around the edges of the chevron background for some added texture and interest.  I also added a doily stencil with some modelling paste and some wood and wire embellishments as well as My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Record It Heirloom Collection.

Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!

Supplies

Chipboard Letters - American Crafts
Distress Ink - Tim Holtz Distress Ink (Worn Lipstick)
Mist - Heidi Swapp Colorshine Mist (Black Velvet)
Patterned Paper - My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Heirloom Collection
Punch - Kreaxions 4 in 1 Punch #905
Ribbon - Kaisercraft
Stencil - The Crafter's Workshop (Mini Grandma's Doily)
Wire Embellishment - Maya Road
Wood Embellishments - Prima

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Lee-Anne......from the sketch to the papers and embellishments it just shouts "Love".
    That's a sweet photo too.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete