Sunday, March 2, 2014

My Creative Scrapbook March Kits Sneak Peeks

Hello scrappy friends!  It's getting really close to the March reveal of the My Creative Scrapbook kits.  The full reveal is on March 5 but I wanted to share some sneak peeks of these wonderful kits and what the design team has created with them.  I am a guest designer for March so I have a few creations also.    First up is the Main Kit for March.  It is so full of happy colors.


 Next up is the Limited Edition Kit.  It has some gorgeous flowers in it.


Next is the Creative Kit.  It has some bright, fun colors.


And finally there is the Album Kit.  So full of awesome goodness.


Well there they are and only two more days to wait and see the full design team reveal.  I know that many of you will be anxious to receive your kits and many will want to order them before they are gone.  Check out all the details at My Creative Scrapbook.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment