Sunday, April 27, 2014

Country Living Layout

Hello friends! Happy Sunday!  Today I would like to share a layout I created using the We R Memory Keepers Country Livin' Collection.  I love the mountains nearby and I love to go to the country every chance I get.  It just gives me peace.  It must be all the fresh air and the open space and sky and of course the beautiful landscapes and  animals.









I created this using Sketch #267 over at Creative Scrappers.  I rotated the sketch.


Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

Supplies

Burlap - Canvas Corp.
Flare Button - Paper Bakery
Ink - Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Gathered Twigs
Patterned Paper - We R Memory Keepers (Country Livin' Collection)
Letter Stickers - October Afternoon
Twine - Karen Foster Designs
Wood Embellishments - Recollections, Studio Calico



1 comment: