Saturday, April 5, 2014

My Creative Scrapbook April Kit Reveal


Hello scrappy friends!

Today I am guest designing for My Creative Scrapbook with the April Creative Kit and let me tell you it was so much fun to create with this kit.  I love bright colors and it was full of gorgeous spring colors.

Layout #1 
Layout #2
Layout #3
Layout #4 
Layout #5
I hope you are inspired to create.  Don't forget to order your April Creative Kit from My Creative Scrapbook before it is gone.

For the complete designer gallery for April, you can check it out here.  Thank you My Creative Scrapbook for having me as a guest designer for March and April.  It was a pleasure to work with the kits.

Happy scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. Oh these are gorgeous Lee-Anne, just my colours and just my style. How cool to have such lovely stuff to work with.

    ReplyDelete