Tuesday, May 6, 2014

My Layout Was Featured At Scrapbook.com This Week!

Hello everyone!  Wow! Two happy blog posts in the same day!

 I can't tell you how excited I am to have my layout in the new weekly blog feature at Scrapbook.com's "10 Layouts We Love" for April 29 to May 6, 2014.  It was another pleasant surprise today.

I must say it's been a rough week for me so when I got word of this happy news, I was so happy.  I upload all my layouts to my gallery (scrapperleeanne) at Scrapbook.com.  This particular layout was created for the May Sketchy Challenge at Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine.

Here is the Scrapbook.com's link to my layout as well as a few other ladies.  Some of the ladies I know through this amazing online scrapbooking world or have been on design teams with.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your layout feature - I love the cute pic and the bold patterned papers. Fab stamping :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is very sweet of you. Thank you! Have a wonderful day!

      Delete