Monday, July 7, 2014

Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine Sketchy Challenge Layout For July


Howdy folks!  Today I wanted to share my layout that I created for the Canadian Scrapbooker Sketchy Challenge for July.  I had to scrap these photos of my cat Sheldon.  He really is a hoot and makes me laugh every day.  My son took these photos after Sheldon had rolled around in catnip.  Check out those teeth. LOL.  He has the longest fangs on a cat ever!





I try to play along every month with the Canadian Scrapbooker Sketchy Challenge.  Here is the sketch for July designed by Sue Sykes.


I love the bright colours of the Simple Stories DIY Boutique Collection.  

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great day!

Supplies

Cardstock - American Crafts
Diecut - Silhouette America
Flair Buttons - A Flair For Butttons
Metal Embellishment - Prima Marketing
Mini Lettter Stickers - Doodlebug Designs
Patterned Papers - Simple Stories DIY Collection
Pen - Marvy Uchida
Sewing Machine
Stickers - My Mind's Eye
Wood Embellishments - Studio Calico

No comments:

Post a Comment