Friday, August 1, 2014

Guest Designer At Scrap-lifting!

Hello friends! I was very flattered and honoured to be asked to be a guest designer over at Scrap-lifting as I was chosen as "Top 3 Layouts" for a recent challenge.

I was asked to scrap lift the amazingly talented Lisa Nazario Gregory.  She is one of my "scrappy idols" and I have the pleasure of calling her my online scrappy friend.  She doesn't know that I was scrap lifting her and I was was pleasantly surprised when I was given the task.  Lisa is also known for her beautiful creations over at Bo Bunny and I thought I would create a layout with Bo Bunny's Primrose Collection.  I love the soft green and pink and brown colour palette to this collection and thought it would be perfect papers to scrapbook my daughter and mother.

 My daughter and my mom are very close and to this day my daughter calls my mom "Bama".  That was a name given to my mom instead of grandma because my son and daughter couldn't pronounce grandma when they were learning to talk so the name "Bama" stuck for all these years.


Here are some closeups of my layout









To see the layout of Lisa's that I scrap lifted, check it out on the Scrap-Lifting blog here.

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great day!

Supplies

Chipboard Flourish - Creative Embellishments
Cut Files (Lace Background, Flourish, Leaves & Title) - Silhoutte America
Distress Ink - Tim Holtz (Tattered Rose, Tumbled Glass)
Distress Paint - Tim Holtz (Bundled Sage)
Flowers - Jolees, Maya Road, Petaloo
Lace - Prima Marketing
Mist - Heidi Swapp Color Shine (Seafoam)
Patterned Paper - Bo Bunny (Primrose Collection)
Pearls - Queen & Co.
Punch - Kreaxions
Sewing Machine Stitching
Silhouette Cameo


No comments:

Post a Comment