Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Fall Days Layout For The Cut Shoppe

Happy Wednesday everyone!  Today I am up at The Cut Shoppe and now that it is the beginning of Fall, I thought I would create a Fall layout of this handsome little cutie who is my daughter's nephew.


I used the Free Falling Cut Files to create the title of my layout, the leaves and the trees behind the journaling tag.  I love all the texture these cut files give the layout.  I also used some stickers and patterned paper from the Indian Summer Collection by We R Memory Keepers and flair from A Flair For Buttons.  To add a little more depth to the background paper, I used several stencils and some distress inks to give more interest.  Below are a few closeups…






Here is the cut file I used from The Cut Shoppe



I hope you are inspired with my Fall layout.  Thanks for stopping by and check out all the amazing digital cut files in The Cut Shoppe here.   


















2 comments:

  1. I'm loving all the texture the strip of paper at the top adds, as well as the die cut leaves and trees. Super pretty!

    ReplyDelete