Thursday, October 23, 2014

2 Cute 2 Spook Layout

Hello friends! Today at Creative Embellishments, I have Halloween on my mind so I thought I would create a Halloween layout with some of Creative Embellishments yummy wood veneers and chipboard.  For my layout,  I painted the 2 Cute 2 Spook Chipboard Title with acrylic paints and also the Pumpkin Faces Chipboard piece as well as the Ghost (Set Of 6) Wood Veneers.  I also cut out all the patterned paper triangles with my Silhouette Cameo and used my sewing machine to stitch around the triangles.  All the patterned paper triangles and little circle embellishments are from the Witches Brew Collection by Jillibean Soup.

IMG_2507

IMG_2493

IMG_2494

I hope you are inspired to use some chipboard and wood veneers on your next Halloween layout. Thanks for stopping by.  Be sure to check out the Creative Embellishments store for these and many more goodies. Have a creative weekend!

2 comments:

  1. What an awwdorable pic and super spooky cool layout!! Awesome alterations, geometric shapes and just an overall fun layout..xooxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you used that patterned papers on this LO and the title is awesome! Thank you for linking up to the Paper Issues current link party!

    ReplyDelete