Saturday, November 1, 2014

Let Love Shine Layout And Guest Designer Call

Hello friends! If you are looking for the blog hop, please go here.

It's the beginning of November and there is a new sketch up at Stuck?! Sketches to get inspired with, but first, here is my layout for the November 1 sketch.



For this layout I used a cut file from The Cut Shoppe for my title that I cut out with my Cameo and then I got busy and took some embroidery floss from my old cross-stitching days and hand stitched a large circle.  I then added some machine stitching to the layout as well.  The papers and butterfly stickers are from the Indian Summer Collection by We R Memory Keepers.  I think this is my third or fourth layout with this collection.  I absolutely love it! I think the chevron paper had to be used as I just finished watching the series Breaking Bad and the setting was in New Mexico so I think that is what inspired me to add that particular paper to my layout.  Isn't it funny what inspires us?



Here is a closeup of my hand stitching and I also added a flair button by A Flair For Buttons.



Now that I have kept your attention, here is the sketch designed by Laura Whitaker.  I really love this sketch!


I hope you are inspired to create your own layout with this fabulous sketch.  Also, there is a guest designer call at Stuck?! Sketches so if you are interested in applying, you can check out the details here.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. As always, I really appreciate you stopping by and always welcome comments.

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty page, you have inspired me to open this collection and dig in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your layout Lee-Anne....the colour combo is just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete