Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Oh Deer, Oh Deer, Oh Deer Layout

Hello friends! Today I am sharing a layout I created for Creative Embellishments of this cutie that I photographed eating outside my parents kitchen window.


I used the lovely Snowflakes Stamp for my background and heat embossed it with some gold embossing powder to give it some sparkle.  I also heat embossed the Snowflake Wood Veneers with some gold embossing powder.


I am in love with the Reindeer Chipboard and dabbed them with some Ranger Acrylic Paint Dabbers in Espresso and Pitch Black and once they were dry, I lightly sprinkled some gold embossing powder and heat embossed them to give them some extra pizzazz.


I used the Fancy Pants Oh Deer Collection of patterned papers, frames and stickers and also a cute little flair button from A Flair For Buttons.  I was inspired by a sketch designed by Allison Davis.

I hope I have inspired you to create a winter layout.  The Reindeer Chipboard, Snowflake Wood Veneers and the Snowflake Rubber Texture Stamp are all available in the Creative Embellishments Store as well as hundreds of other amazing items.  Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Awwwdorable pictures and bright and fun page!! Love the bold design and colors of this page and super sweet alterations of the deer, wonderful stamp work and layers. xoxox

    ReplyDelete