Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Top 14 Of 2014

Hello friends! Happy New Year's Eve!  It has been quite the year.  Personally, it has had it's good times and it's bad times.  The best part of this year was definitely the creative part of my life.  Some of my scrapbooking goals were achieved and some of my dreams came true for 2014 so for my last blog post for this year, I thought I would share fourteen of my favorite layouts.  Some of these layouts give me a warm and fuzzy feeling, some I enjoyed the creative process and some I was honored to be published in some scrapbooking magazines and scrapbook manufacturer's newsletters such as Bella Blvd. and Fancy Pants Designs.  So here they are:

T'is The Season To Be Jolly -Published in the 2014 Winter Issue of Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine
Hello Summer

Lovely - Published in the Bella Buzz

Christmas - Published in the Paper Issues 2014 Christmas Release

Oh Deer, Oh Deer, Oh Deer

You Make My World Bright - October Sketch Challenge Winner - Fancy Pants Designs and also published in the November 2014 Fancy Pants Designs Newsletter

Winter Time Fun - Published in the Winter 2014 Issue of Scrapbook And Cards Today Magazine

Hello Handsome - Published in the Fancy Pants October Newsletter
All Boy

I Love You Mother 
Thankful

Amazing Dad - Published In The 2014 Summer Issue Of Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine

Hawaii

Asia I Love You
There are many more layouts and projects that I created for design teams and just because I wanted to create for no reason at all.  They can be found on my gallery at Scrapbook.com.  I created approximately 140 layouts and projects this year and enjoyed the journey.  In 2015 I plan to create, take some classes and work on my photography skills.

Thanks for being part of 2014 with me and visiting my blog.  I wish the best to all my friends, family, scrapbooking friends and blog followers.  May 2015 be your best year yet!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You have had a fabulous year! These are all amazing. Wishing you an awesome 2015!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fruitful year! Such a beautiful lineup, Lee-Anne! Here's to an even better 2015!

    ReplyDelete