Sunday, January 11, 2015

Summer Beach Bum Layout

Hello friends! I hope you are having an awesome day! Today I am sharing a summer layout at Creative Embellishments of my son and his friend when they were 7 years old and having some fun at the beach.


I found a cute digital cut file online that made me think of sunshine and beach umbrellas.  I wish I could remember where I found it so I could give credit where credit is due.  I cut the design out several times on my Silhouette Cameo. I then adhered them to the background paper and machine stitched around the designs.   I used the Creative Embellishments Circles Stamp, the chipboard Social Hash Tags, and the Sunny Days, Arrow and Peppermint wood shapes.  These are all available in the Creative Embellishments Online Store.


The wood shapes and hashtags were all painted with distress paints and acrylic paints before I glued them down.  I also added a journal card that I journaled on and then made it into a tag by punching a hole in the center and adding some twine.





Finally I added some stickers and a flair button.

I hope you enjoyed my layout.  Have a wonderful day and thanks for visiting my blog.



1 comment:

  1. I love this fun summer time layout! So creative and vibrant!

    ReplyDelete