Saturday, February 21, 2015

Remember Today Layout

Hello friends! Today I have a second blog post and when I'm on a roll, I'm on a roll, so everything has to wait and I go and create.  For this layout, I used a free digital cut file from Paper Issues and cut it with my Cameo and added lots of papers from Bella Blvd.'s Lucky Starz Collection as well as Bella Blvd.'s Tiny Tots Collection.


I loved this cut file and immediately knew that I wanted to scrapbook a school themed page.  This little guy began preschool last September and he was so excited.


I backed the card stock background paper with lots and lots of paper scraps trying to use some bright and some muted papers to balance the layout.  After that I hand cut the photo and popped it up with some pop dots as well as some stickers.  The title was fussy cut and then I dabbed some mist and embellished with stickers, a button and a crochet heart for good measure.


Thanks for stopping by again! Have a wonderful day!

11 comments:

  1. This is just wonderful Lee-Ann! I love the bright colours and how you fussy cut the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool way to use the cut file! I have snagged it, and is just looking for an excuse to use it! Love the bright happy colors and how you cut the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Hilde! :) I would love to see it when you are finished :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a darling layout! I found you through a post you did on Brenda's facebook page and I love your work! I had to hunt you down so I could pin it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Mendi! Feel free to follow my blog or instagram. Have a great day! :)

      Delete
  5. i love that you fussy-cut HIM and he's popping off your page! this is so fab! thanks for linking up at Paper Issues, Lee-Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG - this is SO MUCH fun!! Thank you for linking up to the current cut file link party on the Paper Issues Blog!

    ReplyDelete